HHYC offers a wide range of boating and social activities for individuals and families with residence in Huntington Harbour and the greater area. We invite you to consider membership in HHYC. We promise it will be worth your while.
Here are some reasons why you should consider being a member.
- Eight or more cruises a year to places like Newport Beach, Dana Point, San Diego, Marina del Rey and Catalina.
- Four to five "in harbour" cruises with our Fun Fleet per year. These usually involve mystery cruises, parades, poker runs, etc., followed by a party at the club house.
- Monthly Men's luncheon cruises to popular eating establishments.
- Fishing Seminars by the Harbour Rod and Reel Club (an affiliate of HHYC)
- An active club involvement in races and regattas. HHYC is the home of the National Champion in Predicted Log Racing. We also compete in many local regattas.
- Our Summer Sailing School is run by our Foundation. It is a fabulous way to teach youngsters about the rules of the waterways and basic sailing instruction. Our juniors and sailing school students compete regularly in local regattas.
- Birthday dinners every month. A free drink and dinner for those with birthdays. Dancing and entertainment accompany the great food.
- Bar open every weeknight 5-10PM, Saturday 2-10PM and Sunday 2-9PM. Bistro menu served each night from 5-9PM. Enjoy $1 tacos on Tuesdays.
- Friday Night is the the place to be at HHYC. The bar is open and drinks are modestly priced. Dinners are available for a reasonable price as well.
- Sea Belles, the women's arm of the club. This great organization plans events (such as fashion shows) for the ladies, hold seminars and fund raisers for the club and our Sailing Foundation.
- During the Summer months, Thursday evenings are for sailing and a burger bash/barbeque.
- HHYC has Sunday brunches open to the public every Sunday from 10 AM-1:30 PM.
- HHYC also hosts guest lecture luncheons, bridge groups, garden club, jazzercise, and CPR, boating safety and other educational classes.
A one time Initiation Fee of $950.00 is required, plus the Membership Dues must accompany the application.
You can apply online here.
Or you can download a PDF version of the membership application here.
2016 MEMBERSHIP DUES (annually)
Junior 10-21 $50
2016 Sea Belles Membership (annually)
Sea Belles Dues $30
* Must have previously been a Regular or Single member, then moved away (at least 75 miles)
**Ages 21-32 only. No voting privileges & cannot serve as a club director or officer (see Bylaws)
You can also renew your membership here:
|Type of membership|
Members enjoy reciprocal docking and dining privileges with numerous Southern California Yacht Club and Yacht Clubs around the world. If you have a boat or just enjoy boating activities we hope you will consider HHYC. Members also have Special private parties rates for personal events held at the club house. If you would like further information or would like to attend an event, please call HHYC club secretary at (562) 592-2186, or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org